NIC provides ICT service for District and Taluka level Government Offices. Mainly the Offices are District Collectorate, District Panchayat, District Court, DRDA, SP Office, APMC’s, Agriculture offices, RTO Office, District Consumer court, Employment office, Department of post, Treasury etc.
The technical support and consultancy is provided by NIC Bharuch to State Government Offices to tackle their IT needs and problems. This includes giving the right configuration of different hardware, procurement of hardware, inspection and certification.
As a part of ICT Support to Government on various e-governance projects, training programmes are conducted by NIC Bharuch such as General Computer Awareness programmes, Training on Office Automation tools, training programmes as part of implementation of various e-governance projects, Workshops and Seminars
Video Conferencing Service
A Video Conferencing Studio is Setup at NIC, Bharuch for conducting video conferencing.
Website Design Development
The NIC Bharuch has developed the Official web site for the district administration and keeps it up to date periodically.
ICT active support in Elections
The NIC Bharuch always involved in all the Assembly and Parliamentary election process. The work of allotment of polling staff, their randomization, forming parties, random allocation of polling booths to parties, raising the system and hardware for counting process, giving daily online information related to election and constituencies to Election Commission of India and NIC Delhi which has collaboration with Doordarshan for result telecast.
Network Services (NICNET)
Providing network backbone and e-Governance support to Central Government, State Governments, and Districts level ICT projects. The network router setup through which Lease line connectivity with the help of BSNL line has been configured in the collectorate
Web site hosting for http://bharuch.nic.in
- Antivirus services
- VPN connectivity facility
- Gov.in and nic.in domain registration and renewal facility
- IT issues Consultancy Services to all Government Departments
- Providing facility for the mechanism of data uploading for delivering G2C and G2E services for all concerns
- Providing technical consultation required to the SETU and Jan-Seva centers
- Involvement in various other miscellaneous activities for technical issues of the collect orate and taluka level offices like AMC process, tendering process, Recruitment process, verification of the hardware in schools and various offices etc.